The Great Seventh Number, Nostradamus

Do You Know Where Your Bible Is?                              
www.2016onewayprayer.blogspot.com

-God Has Turn His Back, 1986, Only Jesus Is Left, Day One Hundred and fifty-four 01/19 of the "week," prophecy 08/18, a week prior to the Syrian Truce, 08/25, the countdown to resurrection and Daniel's week, see Dan. 9:27, see also, www.2016theauthenticparable.blogspot.com

-Righteously Dividing The Enemy                                                         
www.persecutionblog.com

Prophecy Link, The Outbreak Of Mortuary

-Hark, I hear a voice, "2004, God said, He, possibly His Wine Press, or your little horn, or both, "will kill millions," see the rider of death, pale horse, 1996, 2001-2017
-Hark, there's a voice, 2005, "the antichrist will kill millions, as millions, go broke," see having a bear in 120 countries, 2016
-Made to see a grim reaper coming upon already stampeding Americans, overcoming them by a swordlike syringe stab to the heart, all left is an insignificant artlike manner of memorabilia hung on the refrigerator, of better days no longer, 2009
-Hark, a voice, 2016, "Kill All Parents, by, (we can only assume the target here is corrupt parents, influencing their evil ways upon their offspring threatening for generations to come, alike abominations, children obey your parents "IN THE LORD)."
-Made to see stampeding people my street, as they're to react to either an EMP or CME, attack, explosion,12/19/2016, local electrical company incapable, made completely helpless.., people of all ethnicity made immobile, just start walking further south eastward, Apb

The Great Seventh Number 04/25/2014

{“The year the great seventh number is accomplished, appearing at the time of the great games of slaughter, not far from the age of the great millennium, when the dead will come out of their graves.}"I’m sorry, where did you find this? It’s one of Nostradamus Predictions, I looked, I found this, only hours ago, (04/25/2014, 6:20 pm), said scholars have been beating their heads about the number seven, especially since we’re passed 2007. So they said it must mean 2070, and I’m sitting here going, why not 2017, what happen to 2017? The Great seventh number, (year), it could as well Apache mean 17 and 7, woo, I didn’t see that, ‘great games of slaughter,’ meaning Apache war games, though the greatest war of slaughter will be, the battle of Armageddon. It is said, this battle will be so severe and the death of such magnitude, that it is (written), said that the blood (wine press) will flow to the horses bridle, by the space, of a thousand and six hundred furlongs, (Rev. 14:20). Meaning Sioux, to about one hundred and eighty miles of blood, justly, meaning more people will die in this battle than ever, ever before. Then ‘the age of the Great Millennium,’ that’s all Maaseiah has been talking about all this year, how we’re upon Christ’s Millennium, how God’s Kingdom is come, then, 'the dead rising,’ that Apache is the resurrection of the dead in Christ that has to happen before the Millennium. This man, Nostradamus was predicting here everything we’ve up to this very hour been ministering as the fulfillment of this generation at present, even the appearance of heaven’s Gabriel. Ah my god, I mean we’ve never laid any trust in Nostradamus, but I began to wonder about something of his regarding two rocks and as I said, I found this. Does she know, Maaseiah? Yes, I sent it to her, I’m waiting to hear from her, it’s everything she has been warning us of especially since the Intrepid Dream of 2001. As so Gabriel’s appearance 2004, with the Holy Spirits reminding her how soon we could be in heaven 2011. Then Sioux as I talked to her a day ago, she said that night, she found herself looking into a list of names, that she even recognized a few of them, first and last names, until they dissipated just as soon, she’s sure she was looking into the book of life, (Mal. 3:16, Rev. 20:12. "Ah my God Apache, ah my God, as I was in the kitchen just now, just before you called, said you was heading this way, over, I been constantly thinking about a conversation I had with Maaseiah, shockingly Apache around 2007, yes I clearly remember the year. It seemed we were on the communicator, I was being rushed as she had a Christmas Party to get too, I can’t clearly remember what it was we were talking about. Just as soon she paused at what I said and she said, that’s because we should’ve gone out of this a long time ago, we’re really in overtime, Christ return is overdo, we shouldn’t still be here, what? That’s exactly what I said to myself, how did she know that, how could she even say that? And when she said it Apache, she wasn’t questioning it, she was making a statement, that it was a known fact, yeah, like she said we're right now living on the fumes of end time prophecy. Though this find sweet Apache, it could be the additional sign Maaseiah seeked the Holy Ones after, sign, what are, hey it’s her,” pointing happily at a ringing communicator, a tickle as this Apache Arrow couldn’t wait for Maaseiah’s input, it’s Maaseiah. {Hello, ah where did you find this? That’s funny, that’s exactly word for word Sioux’s response, messing around in Nostradamus predictions just now, curious about one thing in particular, found this. The scholars Maaseiah, literally refuse to acknowledge the seventh year announced here could represent seventeen, especially since 2007 has passed, they then placed it’s fulfillment as far ahead as 2070. Yeah, they wish, that’s man isn’t it? Oh how they want God’s Kingdom to come, just not any time soon, I should know, I remember just before those towers went down, the Holy Spirit warn me something bad was about to happen. That Apache when it does more people would be more apt to listen to us, and immediately I said , yeah, ten or so years from now, like I said, it’s so hard for us to believe it’s happening now, right now this very hour. No, God is tired or finished with the rebellious, only His Reign is going to save a REMNANT of the mankind HE first intended, and for some reason Obama’s Administration has made that seemingly even more apparent. Did you say Sioux is there? Yeah,” as one handing older brother the communicator, it made sense she would want to talk to him directly, this was a major development. {"Maaseiah, hey Sioux, look I saw my dad last night, your dad? I thought your, he is, I mean I haven’t seen him since I was ten or twelve, although I knew I was dreaming his visit was so real. He was warning me Sioux, that I was in danger, the back door, the windows, stuff like that, man, I don’t know, you know. Though look, regarding Apache’s find, I want to know what the others think, but if this mean what we think it mean, it’s written out in explicit clarity, word for word, that in a seventh year, we’re looking at games of slaughter (war games, even Armageddon), the millennium Reign and the Resurrection of the Dead, in a prediction of man, (Nostradamus), that’s hundreds of years old. (”The year the great seventh number is accomplished, appearing at the time of the great games of slaughter, not far from the age of the great millennium, when the dead will come out of their graves.”)“Look, did you pay attention how he used the world great, like great tribulation), like he’s talking about times which are more unite than any of those gone before? Wow, you’re quiet, earth to Sioux, I know, I know, I think I’m just tired, you know, need to get a hot shower, try and get some rest, stuff like that, I know, I’m tire too. I’m tired Sioux of talking about it, of thinking about it, of writing about it and especially warning people about it, most people are going to be caught unaware, we know that, Jesus told, good night Maaseiah, yeah Sioux you too, tell Apache I’ll call him tomorrow, I’ll do that, goodnight.} She said to tell you she’ll call tomorrow, she want you to share it with the others, see what they think, she’ll share it with hers, see what they think, and on that note little brother I’m going to bid you goodnight. Yeah,” as one questionably getting toward the door, could he tell big brother Sioux Noel had become quite melancholy, why don’t you just tell her how you feel? I’ve told you Apache a million times, Maaseiah know how I feel, she can’t return the sentiment, so why keep setting myself up for disappointment? It hurt too much, you’re not the one Apache crying yourself to sleep at night every time he’s rejected by her, I am! Ok, ok, you’re right, goodnight, see you tomorrow, I’m not coming in tomorrow, I may take the week, what? Yeah, but I’m not going to discuss it right now, later, I’ll see you tomorrow, if not I’ll call, you sure you don’t want to talk? Goodnight Apache, right, goodnight.”

-For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, (Ezek. 8:12),that you be aware, that you be born again, that you know an Apostle of Jesus Christ is among you. As to pluck Ambers from the burning, take heed that no man deceive you, Apb, The Rising Above Ministry (RAM). www.repentnow2011.blogspot.com

For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth Ezek. 8:12

I’m coming soon, go and tell my people …An appearing in the heavens Jesus, Spring of 1986

-And he said unto me, seal not the prophecy of the saying of this book, for the time is at hand, he that is unjust, let him be unjust still, and he which is filthy let him be filthy still. And he who is righteous, that he be righteous still, and he who is holy let him be holy still. He which testifies these things says surely I come quickly, Amen, Even so come Lord Jesus… Rev. 22th Chpt.

Prophecy Link

“Seen to be looking into a specific list of names, like the names written in the book of life, fulfillment of end times mightily on the map 04/27/2014

For Salvation Pray: I’m sorry Lord God, forgive me for my sins, wash me and cleanse me and then, by Jesus Christ receive me into thy glory again.

Listening To Selah: You Raise Me Up

Hurry Lord Christ, Prince Of Peace, and get us the Victory

A Ministry Above

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Erupting

Chaos Explodes

God Alone Is God, Kiss His Son, Least He Be Angry, Where No Flesh Can Stand!