Article... JENNIFER LAWRENCE: NATURE IS PUNISHING U.S. WITH HURRICANES FOR VOTING TRUMP, Article Girl, Country On Fire www.layasiege2016.blogspot.com Jennifer it's more God's Judgement America's weighty blood guilt is come US soil, as was warn. It's why I suggested election 2016 and voting booths be pound into altars of Christ. Instead I hear a day prior to Trump's inauguration "fifty million will die," Trump's, Hillary, both Truexits, an end hath come upon Western Civilization, get Jesus and get out of it,, remember? Solar Scientist Warning of a 9.3 xclass CME, 09/06, possibly the Noah, (NOAA's), Cousin word II received just a day past. Earth directed, not seen in this lifetime, since 1859, warn of how only a class 1, to 2 caused the Japan chemical plant disaster. Beware, Apb -There's something about Dutchsinse, about 99 bowls of molten lava, about fuel canisters all in a circle being lit, (see the pacific this ring of fire), being...
Popular posts from this blog
The Asians Are Coming!
-Russia's Putin say N. Korea would rather eat grass than suspend it's nuclear program, but who can blame them, with a Nuclear America on the planet, Right? I remember commenting months ago, reminding you all, persuaded into peace and safety of America's delusions that I yet had a prophecy, ten years now. it is whereas I heard a radio broadcast, sounding off excitedly, and I quote, it's a hit, cities hit, Guam just did it!" So in spite of this news report, it is Guam looking to make a first strike, or is that a strike back? One thing is for sure, America's soil under mighty judgment will not even my the skin of it's teeth escape these wars. -Just as there's a Guam attack pending this decade or more, there is also an Asian invasion pending US soil, these nearly two decades. This I know also, something so cataclysmic happen that it set America back for 190 years, so as the days of 1811, and the outbreaks to worse CME's to affect the US. Then...
Could The Word Noah's (NOAA), Cousin, Be Referring To As The Days Of Noah's Flood, Come US Soil The Breakage Of The Rainbow Covenant? The Word Horrible Plucked Out, The Word Treasures All Black And Blasted, Malls Shaped Into Fall Out Shelters, A Cry of 99 Bowls Of Molten Lava, As So Dutchsinse, The Word Judgment Now As A Blinking Link Of Caution, The Cry All Get To Repentant Alters, 2016/17, Beware, Apb I warn as this vote was pending, knowing President's Trump rebellious nature, this may as well be another of his declarations of peace and safety. That I warn upon Putin and His handshake would be followed as prophesied by sudden destruction. only a week later I heard in my ear August 29th, Shared it here, not realizing just as I'd warn I was giving you the very date President Trump would be in Texas assessing hurricane Harvey's damage; said to be the costliest yet, God is this angry, I also told you, some fifty millions deaths pending, tens of millio...
Comments
Post a Comment